This handmade glassware has been manufactured in Morocco since 1940. In June 2013, the last glass factory in the country, Sover, put the key under the door, leaving customers and employees in a state of abandonment. The Beldi family came to the rescue, restarting production in a modern factory, built with old teams of Sover artisans inside the Beldi Country Club.
Handblown from local recycled glass, manufactured using a proven process for over half a century.
H | 12.5cm
D | 6.5cm